Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2023: Latest Opening (PITB Jobs 2023 | Government Jobs in Punjab IT Board – Online Application Website). Punjab Information Technology Board is looking for skilled, energetic and self-motivated professionals on contract basis for the following advertisement.
Daily Express Newspaper published this Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2023 advertisement. Candidates who are looking for Punjab government jobs should not miss this opportunity.
Both male and female local residents of Punjab can apply for this Punjab IT Board Career. These vacancies are spread across several districts but people from all over Punjab are advised to apply.
Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2023 Details
11th Floor Arfa Software Technology Park 346-B Ferozepur Rd Block H Model Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
September 1, 2023
No of Vacancies:
Male / Female
September 15, 2023
You can Also read: PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 13/2023
Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2023 Vacancies
- Additional Project Director
- Animation Specialist (Multiple Post(s))
- Assistant Manager (Multiple Post(s))
- Assistant Programme Officer (Multiple Post(s))
- BI Developer
- Business Development Officer (Multiple Post(s))
- Call Center Manager
- Data Entry Operator (Multiple Post(s))
- Data Processing Assistant (Multiple Post(s))
- Data Quality Engineer
- Database Administrator (Multiple Post( s ))
- District IT Coordinator (Multiple Post(s))
- Divisional IT Supervisor (Multiple Post(s))
- eR ceptionisti Greeting Officer (Multiple Post(s))
- ETL Developer
- ICT Consultant
- Inventory Supervisor
- Joint Director
- LTC Administrator (Multiple Post(s))
- LTI/UX Developer
- Marketing Officer
- Mobile Developer
- Office Assistant
- Officer Receivable
- Principle Software Engineer
- Proaramme Manager (Multiple Posi(s))
- Programme Officer (Multiple Post(s))
- Research Analyst
- Senior Database Administrator
- Senior Programme Manager (Multiple Post(s))
- Senior Software Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Developer (Multiple Post(s))
- Software Engineer (Multiple Post(s))
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sr. LIC Administrator
- Trainer (Multiple Post(s))
- Visual Artist (Multiple Post(s))
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates with Master’s, and Bachelor degrees, among others, will be eligible.
- Relevant experience in the same field
- Individuals interested in applying should visit www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degrees with relevant experience are mentioned in the following advertisement.
September 5, 2023
The Punjab Information Technology Council, an independent organization established by the Punjab government, provides the foundation for the province’s innovation economy. PITB offers a competitive remuneration package to its employees.
Among other services, the council aims to modernize governance methods and improve citizens’ digital literacy through methods that promote transparency.
PITB is dedicated to providing efficient and effective IT services and infrastructure to governments as well as local and international businesses. Candidates from all over Punjab are encouraged to apply for this PITB Career Opportunities 2022. Both men and women can apply.
How to Apply in Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates can apply and view detailed eligibility/selection criteria, experience, and job descriptions of the positions on: www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Candidates in Government: Semi-government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per the notification from the Government of the Punjab. Only short-listed candidate(s) will be called for further process. No TA/DA will be paid.
- In case of any criminal record, PITB can take action against the candidates.
Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2023 Advertisement