Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023: Islamabad High Court accepts applications from candidates for the following vacant posts based on provincial/regional quota and open marks mentioned next to each post. Candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience requirements, whether male or female can apply.
Latest Jobs Notification High Court Islamabad Jobs 2023 – ihc.gov.pk Daily Nawaiwakt Paper Date: 31 August 2023.
Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023 Details
Islamabad High Court Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad, Pakistan
Salary Offer: 45,000 +
August 31, 2023
LLB / Bachelor / Diploma / Matric
No of Vacancies:
Male / Female
Islamabad High Court
September 16, 2023
Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023 Vacancies
- Personal Assistant ( BPS – 18)
- Law Clerk ( BPS – 06)
- Lift Operator ( BPS – 06)
Qualification & Experience
- BA / BSc / B.Com
- Matric / Diploma
- 110/50 wpm shorthand & typing speed
- Relevant experience in the same field
Last Date of Islamabad High Court Jobs:
The latest job alert “Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023 – ihc.gov.pk” was also advertised in the daily Nawaiwakt newspaper with paper date: 31 August 2023.
You can also read: Cadet College Jobs 2023 Online Apply
How to Apply in Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023
- Attested copies of educational and experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, CV, and latest two photographs should be attached along with the application form.
- The complete application should be sent to the below-given address
- Applications can be sent via email also at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read all the details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below
- 10% quota is reserved for women and 2% for disabled persons as per Govt rules
- The deadline for the application is 16 September 2023.
- Address: Deputy Registrar ( Admin) Islamabad High Court Constitutional Avenue G-5/1 Islamabad
Instructions for the Posts of LAW Clerk at Sr. No.2;
- Appointment against the position of “Law Clerk” is on CONTRACT BASIS for one year.
- The Law Clerks will be required to primarily conduct legal and academic research
- The candidate should be a citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Each application pack must contain the Prescribed Application form, a detailed C.V (max. 3 mesh a legible photocopy of the applicant’s law degree (s) and two
- reference letters from the academic supervisor/law institution duly signed. One of those reference letters should be by the academic institution.
- The Application form and detailed Terms of Reference (TORS) may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court. 64.
- Islamabad OR it may be downloaded along the Islamabad High Court’s official website ihc.gov.pk.
- The applications are complete in all respects, in typed form. must be submitted by hand or sent through a registered post courier service or e-mail at
- email@example.com and addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Adorn.), Islamabad High Court. Constitutional Avenue. G-5/1. Islamabad.
Instructions for the Posts at Sr. No.1&3
- Applications on plain paper along with a detailed CV. attested copies of testimonials, 2 attested photographs, experience certificates, etc. should reach the office of the undersigned on or before the published date.
Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023 Advertisement