Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Jobs 2023: On September 9, 2023, Daily Express highlighted the recruitment of Sardar Bahadur Khan (SBK) University for Women in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. There are openings for research assistants, computer technicians (including roles mainly for women) and research assistants. If you have earned a DAE, MS, or other advanced degree, you only have an advantage!
Jobzinpakistan is the largest and best website in Pakistan that provide jobs information in easy form, so that all the website follower can understand easily. Jobinpakistan provide information of all the jobs Govt, private and international jobs for Pakistani citizens. this website guide his follower complete and step by step.
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Jobs 2023 Details
REGISTRAR SBK WOMEN UNIVERSITY BREWERY ROAD, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
September 9, 2023
DAE | MS | BS | ICS
No of Vacancies:
Male / Female
SBK Women University
September 15, 2023
You can Also read: UET Peshawar Jobs 2023
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Jobs 2023 Vacancies
- Computer Technicians
- Female Computer Technicians
- Research Assistants
- Research Associates
Qualification & Experience
- Whether you hold a DAE | MS | BS | ICS there’s an opportunity waiting for you.
- Relevant experience in the same field.
Benefits of working at Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Jobs 2023
Professional Growth: The opportunity to work in the education sector is not only fulfilling but also provides a platform for continuous learning and growth.
Competitive Salaries: The salaries for these positions are competitive and commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Job Security: While these positions are temporary, they often lead to permanent opportunities within the education sector.
Contribution to Education: By joining this esteemed institution, you’ll contribute to the development of the next generation of leaders and thinkers.
Positive Work Environment: The Directorate of Education Colleges fosters a positive and collaborative work environment.
September 15, 2023
How to Apply in Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Jobs 2023
- The application must be submitted on the prescribed Employment Form available at the university website www.sbkwu.edu.pk.
- Please attach CV, three recent photographs, local/domicile certificate, CNIC, attested photocopies of all the educational degrees/transcripts, experience certificates and other testimonials with the form. $ Candidates already in service must apply through the proper channel and are required to attach a No Objection Certificate with your application. )
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the Test/Interview. )o Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Test/Interview. The last date for submission of the application is September 15, 2023.
Submit your documents by hand or via post to address: Attention NCGSA SBKWU Registrar, Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University (SBKWU) Brewery Road, Quetta
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Jobs 2023 Advertisement